So I'm curious where you find all your cool/cute little blog doodads . . . like the tv screen, music player, etc. By the way, everytime I log on to your blog Dustin says, "Is that another one of Tyler's song picks?" Because he likes pretty much every song that Tyler's listed. Looks like a lot of fun at the park! Hey, do you know yet when you guys are coming out this summer?
3 comments:
Lia - no training wheels! Once again some great photos. I love and miss you all! Grandma Lynn
Good job Lia! Let's go biking together!
Jetta
So I'm curious where you find all your cool/cute little blog doodads . . . like the tv screen, music player, etc. By the way, everytime I log on to your blog Dustin says, "Is that another one of Tyler's song picks?" Because he likes pretty much every song that Tyler's listed. Looks like a lot of fun at the park! Hey, do you know yet when you guys are coming out this summer?
Post a Comment