Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Jaxon's 4 Years

9 comments:

The Cooper's said...

Wow you guys have had a lot of birthdays this month, how fun! The cakes all look awesome!

thehalvs said...

No doubt about it. Jax is a handsome dude. Ethan wondered how on earth Jaxon got hold of his Superman costume. Happiest of birthday's Jaxon King!

Auntie Jenn

Deanna said...

Jetta wanted to say "Happy birthday Jaxon!" She loved watching your photo slideshow! What a great bike!

the kings said...

Dear Jaxon you look so cute. I love looking at your pictures. Ninja Turtles are the best. You are four now, you are the best brother.
happy birthday.
love lia

Book Girl said...

Jaxon you are such a boy! I loved your birthday party and your cute friends. Who knew Ninja Turtles were so cool. Thanks for lettimg me get a glimpse of what little boys are made of. I love you tons. Grandma Lynn xoxoxo

Lindsay Marie said...

Hi Kelly! I found your blog through Laurie's...and I'm so excited to get the update on the King's! Your family is beautiful, and I can't believe how many birthdays have been going on lately. Hope you guys are doing well. Also, cutest comment ever from Lia to Jaxon:) Love it.

Kelly said...

I'm so impressed with your cake decorating skills! It really is birthday season at your house. Fun. Happy birthday Maggie and Jaxon!

The Birds said...

April is birthday month at your house and at our house! Little Lincoln added to the million April birthdays this month and Kamie's new little one just missed the April birthday! Lots of fun! I love your cakes!

thehalvs said...

Okay, you now have scrapbooky wallpaper. Pretty sure scrapbooky is not a word, but you will have to tell Audrey where you found it because I know she will want some. By the way, there is a serious lack of Brad Paisley music on your website. I can hook you up if you'd like.
the sister