Happy Birthday Ty! I love my sister so much, and it does my heart good every day that she has a wonderful husband and my cute neices and nephew have a great dad. Thanks for taking such good care of my baby sis.
Love and hugs- Jenn ps Who knew ty was such a blondie when he was little?
Nice job on the slide show, what a great selection of photos. Ty -apparently you have always good looking! Lia I love the background. See you all soon! G. Lynn
5 comments:
Happy Birthday Ty! I love my sister so much, and it does my heart good every day that she has a wonderful husband and my cute neices and nephew have a great dad. Thanks for taking such good care of my baby sis.
Love and hugs-
Jenn
ps Who knew ty was such a blondie when he was little?
Nice job on the slide show, what a great selection of photos. Ty -apparently you have always good looking! Lia I love the background. See you all soon!
G. Lynn
happy birthday daddy ty
i love you
love lia
Happy Birthday Tyler! I love the slide show. Such a cute family.
The Edmondson's
dear daddy ty
I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!
love lia.!
Post a Comment