Monday, April 14, 2008

Lia Rocks!

One of Lia's favorite things to do is have a little jam session with dad. She loves it when Tyler plays his electric guitar and she gets to sing into the microphone. I love this bit of video we got of her singing yesterday - she may look like me, but in this respect she is truly he father's daughter. Check out the attitude! I apologize for the length of the video, if you watch any of it we recommend the last little bit! We also realized we probably should have filmed it somewhere other than our unfinished basement - just be aware that we do actually have more attractive areas of our home! Happy listening!


5 comments:

Book Girl said...

Lia you do rock! Love your songs and girl you do have the moves. Thanks for taking the time to record her singing, it is so good to see the kids in action. Love G. Lynn

thehalvs said...

Wow Lia- I think you are just about ready to go on tour with Hannah Montana! Grandma is right, you do have the moves. Clearly some American Idol watching going on in your house. I don't think Carly has anything on you!
Love you Lia-
Aunt Jenn

Katie said...

How stinkin' cute was that? Brendan and I had a good time watching Lia rock out :)

Allison said...

Kings,
This is Jake Barben...I just watched the video of Lia and I spit coke all over my work computer screen! That was the funniest thing EVER!!! Reminded me of Ty on stage with his guitar and red sweatshirt....kindred memories.
-Jake the Snake!

tara said...

watch out janis joplin :)