So - Tomorrow is Tyler's 28th birthday and I thought I would give him a little shout out here on the blog. I'm sure he'll be thrilled!:)
What can I possibly say about Tyler. There are truly so many wonderful things about him. I am so grateful every day for all he does for our family.
Everyone knows Tyler is a such a fun person, he is always smiling or cracking a joke. He brings such a great spirit to our home by making the kids laugh. Kathy always talks about when he was in trouble as a kid, he would start being funny as she was lecturing him and make her laugh so hard she would forget about his prior offense. Sometimes he tries that with me too - I'm not sure it works out quite as well! J/K honey! We are so glad you keep us smiling! :)
The part of him I love, even more than the silliness, is how truly kind he is. He is not a judgmental person - he can always see the the good in other people. I feel so lucky he's my husband, he makes me feel so loved and appreciated. He is a wonderful father, he is so patient and soft spoken, I am always amazed by him.
So, we just wanted to wish him a very Happy Birthday!
We love you Ty!
The kids and I arranged the following photo journey through the life of Tyler King, complete with rock star background(chosen by Lia).
Enjoy!
What can I possibly say about Tyler. There are truly so many wonderful things about him. I am so grateful every day for all he does for our family.
Everyone knows Tyler is a such a fun person, he is always smiling or cracking a joke. He brings such a great spirit to our home by making the kids laugh. Kathy always talks about when he was in trouble as a kid, he would start being funny as she was lecturing him and make her laugh so hard she would forget about his prior offense. Sometimes he tries that with me too - I'm not sure it works out quite as well! J/K honey! We are so glad you keep us smiling! :)
The part of him I love, even more than the silliness, is how truly kind he is. He is not a judgmental person - he can always see the the good in other people. I feel so lucky he's my husband, he makes me feel so loved and appreciated. He is a wonderful father, he is so patient and soft spoken, I am always amazed by him.
So, we just wanted to wish him a very Happy Birthday!
We love you Ty!
The kids and I arranged the following photo journey through the life of Tyler King, complete with rock star background(chosen by Lia).
Enjoy!
1 comment:
The in-laws agree 100% - Tyler rocks. So happy you are part of our family. Happy Birthday we love you tons. S & L
Post a Comment