I always think that pin the tail on the donkey is the greatest kids party game. My kids always look at me as if to say "Mom, I don't want a donkey at my party - thank you very much." So we adjust. At Jaxon's party he chose to play pin the mask on the Ninja Turtle. All we have to say is, "Party on DUDE!"
The Cake! I know, are you getting sick of seeing our cakes yet? We have a lot of birthdays this time of year! This is the last one we promise. Fruit roll-ups on the top! Kind of Fun!
Presents! I love how the kids get kids get so close that none of them can see what's going on and they won't scoot back! So Cute!
OK - we think this picture is hilarious. This outfit is from Kim and Shad (and boys). Thanks Golightlys for remembering that Jaxon loves orange! I think it is obvious he thinks he looks pretty darn good! What is that look all about?
1 comment:
Okay, why am I so dumb that I don't know what you mean when you say 'fruit roll ups on the top?' Also, Annie thinks Jaxon looks cute on his bike!
Jenn
Post a Comment