Sunday, April 20, 2008

28

Here are some pictures from Tyler's birthday festivities.
We had a great day, just our little family hanging out.



I did my best to make a guitar cake for him. It turned out OK I suppose, although I think it was cuter in my mind. It was kind of fun though - the kids really liked cutting up the guitar!

7 comments:

Kelly said...

Cool cake! You did a great job on it.

Book Girl said...

Love the cake - considering all the cooking and cake decorating lessons you did not get at home I am totally impressed. The Mom

Anonymous said...

Hi, Kelly! I found your site a little while ago and it's been so fun reading about your little family and how you're doing. Fantastic job on the cake and happy birthday, Tyler!

Your kids are adorable and you look fantastic! I love the names you chose for your kiddos. Especially your newest addition! HA!

Denise said...

I found your blog through another one that I read and had to comment on the guitar cake. Did you use a guitar shaped pan for it or just cut it out yourself? My husband plays the guitar too so I'm definitely going to keep this idea for his birthday! p.s. I went to Layton too. Class of 2000. :)

Katie said...

Cute cake! I think you did a fabulous job :)

Ali's 2 boys said...

Happy Birthday Tyler! Wow your getting old.

Kodi and Darin Knudson said...

Hey Kelly, it's Kodi! I am so happy to hear from you and see your cute family! Can i tell you how talented i think you are!! You are an amazing artist and i'm sure an amazing mom! You're kids are absolutely darling! I try to decorate cakes too, but i don't think mine are quite as original as yours!! Good to talk to you!! Kodi