Sunday, April 6, 2008

Dance, Dance, Dance!

Here's Lia in her dance recital costume. She had her class pictures today (the recital isn't until June) . She was highly excited to get ready this morning. She is in two dances this year. The first costume is for the ballet number, the other is for tap. Fun times - we are looking forward to seeing her perform in a couple of months.



6 comments:

Kelly said...

Hello King family! She is so cute! I love the second to last picture. Such a cute pose. Jody thinks your son looks just like Tyler. It's great to be in touch with you guys!

The Edmondson's

thehalvs said...

Holy cow- check out those long legs. Boy are you guys in trouble. The eyelashes aren't going to help you out either!

Love you-
Jenn

The Cooper's said...

You guys really are in trouble, she is so beautiful!

Alysia said...

Your Kids are adorable! I can't believe how big she is getting. I am so glad that you found our blog. Yours is very cute. It is such a great way to keep up with people when we live all over the place!

Hales Family said...

Hey! I saw your blog. She looks just like kelly. So cute!

the kings said...

dear lia
YOU LOOK CUTE!

love
lia

BOO!!!!!!