Once the kids got done surfing the stairs we did actually make it to the concert. Here are some pics from the concert/playing in the water experience! :)
If anyone ever said you aren't a great photographer, they are just plain nuts. You have some beautiful shots of your kids in here. One of Jax is a particular favorite!
I so wish I could join you at this fountain, it looks so fun. These are such beautiful pictures - but then look at the material you have to work with. Love you tons, G. Lynn
2 comments:
If anyone ever said you aren't a great photographer, they are just plain nuts. You have some beautiful shots of your kids in here. One of Jax is a particular favorite!
Jenn
I so wish I could join you at this fountain, it looks so fun. These are such beautiful pictures - but then look at the material you have to work with. Love you tons, G. Lynn
Post a Comment