Lia would like to announce that she has lost a tooth! And, for any doubters out there, the tooth fairy does indeed exist (and pays a bit better than he used to it would seem). She keeps flashing her toothless grin at the camera - and then checking to see if I got a picture of the hole! :)
So here's that silly smile!
So here's that silly smile!
3 comments:
Lia you have a beautiful toothless smile! I love all the pictures of the kids on the 4th with Grandma Kathy and Grandpa Jim. Can't wait to see you! Love you tons, G. Lynn
Lia, can you give Jetta some advice on how to get her tooth out? It's so loose and she can't get it to come out. She needs your help. Jetta loves your smile and is so excited because the tooth that is loose is the same one you lost!
I love you and I love that you lost a tooth. Ethan lost his two top teeth and he really likes it and I love you Lia-
Annie
Post a Comment