Monday, July 14, 2008

I Wear My Sunglasses at Night...

The other night after helping Jax brush his teeth I went into his room to tuck him in and found him laying in bed wearing his sunglasses. When I asked him "Why the Shades?" he responded with "Mom when you're cool you wear sunglasses all the time." We had just finished watching SpyKids which was probably where this grand idea of his stemmed from. I just thought the pictures I took turned out cute, so I'm sharing.
If any of you are looking to be a bit more cool - Jaxon's advice is sunglasses - at all times!:)




4 comments:

Book Girl said...

Jaxon you are so tough, cool and such an adorable boy! I love these photos and just want to kiss that cute face. Love you tons, G. Lynn

The Cooper's said...

You guys are in trouble! He is so so cute and totally going to be a lady's man!

Bonnie & Marc Wangsgard said...

Hey Kings! Yes, we are planning on coming up for the reunion and I might go up a little early so I'll keep you posted on that. Jaxon- you were born to be cool!

laurie coleman photography said...

he's a handsome little guy! Hey, I can get together anytime you are here, except Aug.1 or 2 (I don't know if you'll even be here then) but just let me know. I can't think of anything that I have going on. Do you want me to call anyone? I'll call Rach, but I don't know who even lives around here anymore. Do you? Let me know.