I took the kids to Monkey Joe's (just one of those places with all sorts of inflatable toys for those of you who aren't familiar) last week- here are a few pictures from our outing. To sum up our trip, here is what I have to say - I thought Lia was going to be our most adventurous child.....and then we had Maggie. Lia and Jax had a great time of course but Maggie was insane. She was all over everything, sliding and playing and acting like she was every bit as big as those older ones. She had a complete meltdown when I wouldn't let her go on the biggest slide in the place. What in the world? Didn't she just turn one?
May I just take this opportunity to say that Maggie really does look nice most days when we leave the house - but fifteen minutes later she looks like this! Kind of crazy hair, drool down the front of the outfit, red slushie on her chin - what do you do? (spellcheck is telling me that slushie with and "ie" is not a word, well in my world it is - so whatever)
3 comments:
Things I love about blogging. By Jenn
-Seeing Jaxon in Ethan's Superman shirt. Purchase, of course, by grandma.
-Your self-portraits. You've been taking them as long as I've known you.
-Seeing Lia get taller and taller and taller and taller...
-Maggie. She is your one kid I just barely even know, and without blogging I could never keep up on how big and adorable she is getting. Thank you.
the sis
I really hate that there is a typo in my comment. I usually proof better than that. So now I'm posting a correction. The first comment should read,
"Seeing Jaxon in Ethan's Superman shirt. PURCHASED, of course, by grandma."
Thanks for letting me be a little neurotic.
I'm telling you, Maggie and Cannon are going to LOVE each other! I can't wait for them to meet (again) so they can be crazy dangerous together. Oh, the fun they'll have. Won't it be great to be around firepits and lakes with the two of them. Oh mercy! It makes me tired just thinking of it.
Please explain to me how you always look fabulous in the self portrait?
- Stac
Post a Comment