Friday, November 14, 2008

Happy Birthday G. Steve

Here are some birthday messages for the BEST dad/grandpa in the entire world.

Happy Birthday GrAnDpa StEve, we love and miss you so!

3 comments:

Book Girl said...

I just love these sweet birthday wishes from the kids. I especially like the last video clip where Jaxon is such a brother giving Maggie love taps on her head - she is very spunky pushing him away - go Maggie! Lia you are so grown up when did that happen? What darling grandkids. Get well soon - these colds are certainly no fun. Thanks for remembering Grandpa Steve, this is certainly a birthday we won't soon forget! Love you all so much. G. Lynn xoxoxo

tHe HiLL FaMiLy fiVe said...

What a lucky group of kids to have such a very special grandpa!! And I say, he is one fortunate grandpa to have such amazing grandkids!! LovE yOU aLL!!

thehalvs said...

My kids say your kids are the cutest. I think they are right. Is it just me or does Jax have just little Tanner voice going on? You'd think those two are realated or something.

Also, isn't our dad the best?
Jenn