Boy should Audrey live close to her cool Aunt Kelly. She and her friend Emma wanted to go last night and tried to get me to be the ride home. The other parents were willing to drive there. Duh. As if driving at 11:00pm is not a better job than driving at 2:30am. It's our turn for Seminary carpool right now, so that means I'd have been driving from about 2:00-3:00am and again from about 5:30-6:15 am. Big meanie that I am, I said 'no.' Enter the need for cool Aunt Kelly.
Don't even ask me how Audrey planned to function on 2 hrs. of sleep. Aaah youth.
So...what did you think? Did you like it or not? I am curious! We went too and I have to say that I was a little disappointed. Don't get me wrong, it was WAY FUN and the movie was ok...I think I just had too high of expectations.
So glad you were able to have a rare night out with the girls. Steve and I will have to rent it at some point - how many stars would you give the movie? Miss and love you tons. G. Lynn
Kell, I'm jealous! I've had plans for darn near a year to go opening night, but alas, it was not to be. I made it Saturdy morning though, and overall (minus some cheesy moments and must have scenes that were left out) loved it. What about you?
I may be bored - we have been collecting stem cells for way too long today! Thinking of how soon you will be here and am so excited to have you visit for a short time. Many thanks to Tyler for holding down the fort while you are here!! Love U tons, grab a hot chocolate then come enjoy our balmy weather.
10 comments:
NO WAY!! How was it?? Tickets are sold out here for the next two weeks I hear...you wanna go again?? Maybe I'll have to come to Wisconsin to see it :)
Boy should Audrey live close to her cool Aunt Kelly. She and her friend Emma wanted to go last night and tried to get me to be the ride home. The other parents were willing to drive there. Duh. As if driving at 11:00pm is not a better job than driving at 2:30am. It's our turn for Seminary carpool right now, so that means I'd have been driving from about 2:00-3:00am and again from about 5:30-6:15 am. Big meanie that I am, I said 'no.' Enter the need for cool Aunt Kelly.
Don't even ask me how Audrey planned to function on 2 hrs. of sleep. Aaah youth.
So...what did you think? Did you like it or not? I am curious! We went too and I have to say that I was a little disappointed. Don't get me wrong, it was WAY FUN and the movie was ok...I think I just had too high of expectations.
So glad you were able to have a rare night out with the girls. Steve and I will have to rent it at some point - how many stars would you give the movie? Miss and love you tons. G. Lynn
I would love a review.
Kell, I'm jealous! I've had plans for darn near a year to go opening night, but alas, it was not to be. I made it Saturdy morning though, and overall (minus some cheesy moments and must have scenes that were left out) loved it. What about you?
Oh, by the way, I tagged you on my blog. Nothing too exciting ;)
It was awesome! Thanks for suggesting it, Kelly.
BTW, the name plates are awesome. We painted and they go wonderfully!!
testing, testing...
Have changed user profile on a safety suggestion from a friend. Seeing if it works. You get to be my guinea pig.
love ya-
I may be bored - we have been collecting stem cells for way too long today! Thinking of how soon you will be here and am so excited to have you visit for a short time. Many thanks to Tyler for holding down the fort while you are here!! Love U tons, grab a hot chocolate then come enjoy our balmy weather.
Post a Comment