This is Lia's most recent school project. They had to design a turkey on a template that was sent home, the rules were that they couldn't use crayons, markers, or pencils. Here is what she came up with - all Tyler and I did was set out the craft supplies, other than that we didn't touch the thing. I think it turned out rather cute!:)
5 comments:
So the artistic talent in Lia does not suprise me one bit...HeLLo!! Look who she has for a mother!!
Second, the basketball talent in Jaxon does not suprise me one bit...HeLLo!! Look who he has for a father (...and aunts and uncles and...). And are you seriously wearing SHORTS still?? In NOVEMBER...in WISCONSIN?? That's just nutty!!
Lastly, I love that little Miss Maggie in EVERY picture...the cutest!!
So glad you get to spend Thanksgiving with some family...even if it isn't us :( Enjoy the b-ball games, how fun!!
Miss you all and a are thinking of you and your family. Love you.
that's SURPRISE...I did it twice!! I guess a little proof reading wouldn't hurt...why doesn't this darn thing have spell check??
tell lia i love the artwork. also, i copied your ribbon. hope that's okay.
jenn
Your posts are wonderful. Lia takes after her mother with her art skills! Jaxon is lookin good, hope you have a great time with the King clan over Thanksgiving. Tell Katie good luck with the game. Maggie just gets cuter all the time, how I would love to kiss her cute face. I copied your ribbon also, thanks for finding such a nice one. Love you and miss you tons.
She's an amazing artist just like her Mom! So creative, Shane is trying to figure out how he want's to disguise his turkey. He's thinking about either turning his turkey into a sea turtle or a race car driver. We need Lia here to help :}
Post a Comment