we are going to make our blog private here in a week or two. if you would like to continue checking in with us please leave us a comment that includes your e-mail address and we will send you an invite.
we love keeping in touch with friends and family this way so please don't be shy!
* if you would rather not leave your e-mail address in comment form feel free to send us a message - tykelking@aol.com
32 comments:
I'm a reader. Jonilynn@gmail.com
I was in kellys ward in Layton.
Hi Kel,
I'd love to be invited! adriennenoelle@yahoo.com.
Any reason you're going private?
Love, Adrienne
We'd love to still get updates on your darling family. jencoop_447@hotmail.com
Oooo me, I want in:)
jeepgirll@earthlink.net
And I thought the rain in Seattle was bad.
Yikes to the -2 high! I think I'll take my rain.
HEy! We would love to keep updated on oyour family! Our email is craigandchelsea@msn.com. Tell Ty hi.
Chelsea and Craig
We want in...phatbri@gmail.com & quinettearmstrong@gmail.com. Thanks.
Hey Kell! I'd love to keep reading :)
katiemwinchester@yahoo.com
Hey my daughter and I would love to keep up.
doug_jen@q.com
Hey Kelly, we would love to be able to check on your family too. We have loved seeing your kiddos! sandranpaul@yahoo.com
dustinlauriecoleman@gmail.com
I would love to keep in touch.
Dailyegg@gmail.com.
Thanks!
Jenna
trentandlichelle@hotmail.com
Your fam is so cute. I love seeing the Kelly/Tyler "mini-me's"!
Hello! Please invite me. I love to see what you guys are up to. frankenbug@hotmail.com
Stay warm!
-Christie
We want in...but really did I have to tell you that??
elchill1976@msn.com
So sorry about the rediculously 'COLD' weather...there needs to be a better word to describe -2 degrees...it's cold here, there it's just insanely arctic!! BrRRrr. Stay warm.
As if you needed to ask. Yes send me an invite, and if you don't know my email you are in big trouble. I love you Kelly-
the big sis
Please...kathleenmangum@yahoo.com
Please include us! We love seeing updates on your family!
djpopp@new.rr.com
I'd love to keep reading. You guys are the best! pwprice@new.rr.com
Yes please!
hello. i would love to be able to keep checking your blog. my e-mail is kileyking@hotmail.com but you already know that :) very clever i know.
We'd like to be considered for an invite:)
Whoops- Forgot.. Curlyheadedbballkid@msn.com
Kelly,
We love keeping track of you guys long distance! jbbullock@gmail.com.
Love, Beth
Hey KT -
I just found you looking around for information on a ten year (found the '98 blog instead) and thought I would say hi.
Your family is beautiful and your oldest looks so much like you I started laughing when I saw her picture.
I am glad things are going so well for you and hope the art career is still going and fun.
Best,
Ben B.
p.s I am sure my mom would want me to say hi, I think she still has a snowman you painted hanging on her wall.
I want to be invited, it's nice to be able to keep in touch some how.
Dude- Could you have a few more blogging friends? I am so old. Only a few of my friends blog. I think we might go private too, but I'm afraid to post this particular post because of the 5 responses we are likely to get. Oh well, as long as you are one of them. Love and miss you-
the sis
Count me in... jayway12@yahoo.com
If you don't fill your quota- ;)
nicholetteweekes@hotmail.com
Nikki (Smith) Weekes
We want to still check in with you, even though I STILL don't have our blog up and running yet! kristenttaylor@yahoo.com
I don't know you guys very well....but I love Blog Stalkin' ya. :)
Bwhitesides@gmail.com
kristina.mckinley@gmail.com
Miss you!
Hi Kelly, this is Amber Weaver (McCallister). I found your blog off of Kresta's. Your family is so cute! I would love to keep in touch... jsweav@yahoo.com our blog is jonamberweaverfam.blogspot.com.
Hope all is going well!
Amber
Post a Comment