Thanks for taking the time to post this slide show, it is beautiful. Tears aplenty from Grandma Lynn. I love you Lily.
That was so beautiful, I hadn't seen a lot of those pictures. You are an amazing woman Kelly, it will be so great to see her again someday.
You are so amazing, Kelly. Thanks for sharing this day with us all.
How beautiful - we wish we knew Lily too. :)
Happy birthday Lily girl!! What a sweetheart!!! We love you!!
How amazing! Thank you for sharing those pictures Kelly. Truly an angel.Bridget
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Thanks for taking the time to post this slide show, it is beautiful. Tears aplenty from Grandma Lynn. I love you Lily.
That was so beautiful, I hadn't seen a lot of those pictures. You are an amazing woman Kelly, it will be so great to see her again someday.
You are so amazing, Kelly. Thanks for sharing this day with us all.
How beautiful - we wish we knew Lily too. :)
Happy birthday Lily girl!! What a sweetheart!!! We love you!!
How amazing! Thank you for sharing those pictures Kelly. Truly an angel.
Bridget
Post a Comment