I can now officially refer to myself as a soccer mom. Lia and Jaxon started playing indoor soccer at the YMCA towards the end of February. They are on the same team and so far seem to be having a great time with it. Lia is quite aggressive - and Jax quite timid ...but we'll see what happens as they keep playing.
here are some pictures of their adventure so far..
this is the very first day - all of the kids practicing a few skills
Lia is on the left - oink shorts brown shirt
Jax is on the right - gray shirt-arms folded


cute uniforms! 
lia loves playing goalie - here she is in action



4 comments:
How fun!!
I had to smile when Jaxon came over the other day cause that was one of the first things he told me. "I am a soccer player now!"
ha ha! too cute!!
You will laugh at how lame I am. You described Lia as the one wearing 'oink' shorts. I spent several minutes pondering how I got so old and out of touch that I've never even heard of this brand or style or whatever. Finally it dawned on me that the 'p' is right next to the 'o' on the keyboard, and you may have meant pink. Yes, it honestly took me a few minutes to come up with this brilliant deduction.
Also your kids are mighty cute. Soccer season. I'm excited when it gets here and probably more excited when it ends. Looks like you guys had tons of fun with mom. Love you kiddo-
Jenn
No! Not the soccer mom title!
I totally am glad that someone else had not idea what oink shorts were. I was thinking - what have I missed . . .
We so wish we could alternate Saturdays and watch the King and Halversen kids playing soccer. No better way to spend a Saturday I am quite sure. Luv U
Post a Comment