It was my 28th birthday on Monday - which leaves me wondering how I got so close to 30...i don't feel that old.
We celebrated by taking the family out to dinner at Red Robin (which somehow has become a tradition). We've hit Red Robin on my Birthday for the last three years, which is funny because it is in no way my favorite place. I think it all started because they send us birthday coupons - the kids LOVE it because they make me tie balloons around my chin and sing...and I am pretty nice about sharing my free ice cream. :)
After dinner we did a bit of bowling and then came home to open presents. All in all it was a great birthday.
Thanks for all of the nice phone calls, packages, e-mails/facebook messages - they made my day.
As an added bonus Tyler an I got to go on a birthday date last night. We went to eat at Cannova's (which I love) and to see Confessions of A Shopaholic (so Cute).
Thanks for the birthday date honey - and to our sweet babysitter for watching the kids. ;)
out to dinner
my boys
the girls
maggie digging in
sweet jax - i like this pic of him - he's so silly when you tel him your going to take his picture, i was glad to get one without the posing :)
mags in the car on our way to bowl
ready to go


getting some pointers from dad

the kids were impressed with Tyler's skills and ran up to congratulate him every time when he was done


ty of course has to be a fancy pants and actually bowl correctly
..........i on the other hand was out scored by the six year old
and of course the kids favorite part of opening presents...playing in the boxes





9 comments:
Happy Birthday!! It looks like you guys had so much fun celebrating! It's true how weird it is that we're getting so close to 30 and still feel so so young. Glad you had a fun day!!
Happy Birthday Kelly! 28? You're such a youngster! 30 wasn't so bad. :)
-Christie
HaPpY BiRtHdaY. And can I just continue on and wish the rest of the King's a HaPpY BiRtHdaY too...I know it's a birthday fest at your house this time of year :) Looks like you had a good one...even if it put you one more number closer to 30. On the bright side (for you), I'll always be older than you...that's if I decide to have anymore birthdays ;)
Love ya.
Happy Birthday Kelly!!!
I know what you mean about being old, but feeling young. I just hope it always stays that way. I am not looking forward to the day when I am old, and feel it too. ha ha!
Happy Birthday. We went to Red Robin for Lucy's birthday last year. She too loved the ice cream.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! I know I am still perplexed that we all keep getting older, yet it really doesn't feel like it. It looks like you guys had a fun day!
Happy b-day you old fart, which makes me older than dirt.
Happy Birthday Sis. I'm still older than you. Hey wait a minute, that doesn't really seem so cool anymore does it? Hmmmm...
Hope you had a happy birthday. Age gets weirder and weirder to think about. Thanks for the tip on primary help!
Post a Comment