This past week was Lia and Jaxon's spring break. We didn't go on a trip or anything but tried to do some fun things so that mom didn't lose her mind with all three kids home!
- here is how we attempted to keep the sanity.
mONDAy:
we went to the YMCA in Oshkosh to swim - they have a good pool for little ones so it wasn't to hard to take the kids myself. We swam, ate lunch and played on the toys. Lia thought the water was freezing so I don't have any pics of her swimming.
my mom gets our kids new swimsuits every Easter -
- here is how we attempted to keep the sanity.
mONDAy:
we went to the YMCA in Oshkosh to swim - they have a good pool for little ones so it wasn't to hard to take the kids myself. We swam, ate lunch and played on the toys. Lia thought the water was freezing so I don't have any pics of her swimming.
my mom gets our kids new swimsuits every Easter -
thanks grandma for the new swimming attire, we were excited to try it out!
tUESDAy:
we met Ty for lunch at McDonald's (glamorous I know - but the kids love it). After lunch the kids and I went to see Hotel for Dogs where we actually ran into some friends going to the same show. Lia and Jaxon loved the movie....and Maggie sort of sat quietly. She was pretty squirmy by the end so I had to go stand in the back of the theater, all in all not to bad though.
wEDNESDAy:
Lia and Jaxon both went to play with friends and mom did the 1st yard work of the season. :)
tHURSDAy:
We had friends come play at our house most of the day
fRIDAy:
Maggie and Jaxon both had well-child check-ups in the morning. Maggie only needed one shot this time - but the Jax Man had to get his Kindergarten shots...not such a fun morning for him. They really made his little legs ache too - he limped around most of Friday and Saturday poor guy. After their appointments I took them out to lunch at Jimmy John's - doctor's office visits are not fun for mom or the kiddos so we had to reward ourselves for making it through.
sATURDAy:
Ty was home - we took the kids to Memorial Park in Appleton and then went to the mall to eat and look around for a bit. Sat. evening we went to our friend Walter's 40th B-Day bash.
Thanks Julie for the fun party :)
sUNDAy:
my cute husband turned 29..but more on that later
sUNDAy:
my cute husband turned 29..but more on that later
..some pics of the week
Lia got out of school early on Friday - here are the big kids watching a movie and eating brownies and ice cream that afternoon


swimming at the Y - no I did not bother doing anyone's hair before we left....my own included thankfully I am not in the photo :)








we also spent a great deal of time playing JAM PACK JAM (does anyone else own this game? I'd never 

3 comments:
Looks like a relaxing fun break, and it sounds like it did the trick for your sanity!
Wish I could have joined you on some your outings! Miss and love you all. G. Lynn
Oh cute! Love Maggie's swimsuit by the way!
By the way, I'm really glad you have a chandelier on your blog now. It was so dark I could barely see it.
If your sister can't give you a hard time, who can?
Can't wait until we're blogging about fun times together in Cinci this summer!
Post a Comment