Friday, May 22, 2009

Mother's Day

i used to think that when my mom told me her favorite gifts were the ones that I made for her she was just trying to make me feel good...
turns out she was telling the truth...
the kids made me some treasures for Mother's Day
and I was thrilled
jax with the hand print tile

lia with the ceramic picture frame - glazed and everything...awesome

it was a great Mother's Day



I love being a mom -
I'm so grateful for my mother and all of the wonderful women who have been such good examples to me in my life (happy late mom's day to you all!)

3 comments:

Book Girl said...

Such nice gifts for the Mom! You have to love the teachers who went the extra mile to help your children make such nice gifts. Great photos of everyone, thanks for posing. Miss you all, G. Lynn

Anonymous said...

Love it!!
I know what you mean about thinking your mom was just trying to be nice. It is funny how those little gifts mean the world to you when you are a mom.
That last picture of you and Ty is nice!

Katie King said...

Kelly: THANKS for being a great mom to our grandchildren. Tyler and Kelly, what a fabulous picture! Jaxon will improve in having his picture taken some day in the future.