Saturday, August 23, 2008

LaGOon mADdNEss

It has become a tradition in the King family to visit Lagoon (theme park in Utah, for those of you who may be unfamiliar) every summer. Ty's mom and dad take the whole crew - all of Tyler's siblings and their children, boyfriends etc.
This year all of the cousins sported matching outfits(which they loved)thanks to aunt Kim and Grandma Kathy.
Kathy made the girls matching pants and decorated shirts to match.
Kim found basketball T-Shirts for the boys that say
"Little Kings of the Court "
- how perfect is that!? Go Kim!
The kids had a wONdeRfUl time and keep asking when we are going to go back. They rode rides with cousins, ate slushies, and enjoyed the prizes that Ty won for them.
Tyler and I managed to ride a few rides ourselves which was fun. We relived a few ninth grade Lagoon day memories and had a good laugh.
Here are some pics of our day! Thanks Kings for the family fun.

Here's Ty with his loot. He always feels it is his duty as the dad to win the kids some prizes. Due to his mad skills we came home with the baseball helmet and the ginormous Miami Heat ball. Sweet Honey!Jaxon and Cody on the airplanes.
Cody's cute face.
Jax and Tate on another airplane ride.

The girls on the swings -in the back with the green shirts on.
Katie and Scott(her not yet fiance - but perhaps someday they could make it official!) :)She is going to love that I just wrote that .

They are cute though aren't they? Chad and Cami - I was proud of this one because she was actually waving to me.
Tired legs = some relief from dad
lIa sANdWich! I LOVE this picture! Lia had so much fun with Hilary's twins, they are the nicest girls! I'm so glad Lia got to spend the day with them.

Sara - Lia - Rachel
Lia with Chad's girls! (some more total sweethearts)Lia - Camden - Riley Matching Girls

Aunt kILey braves the Wild Mouse with the girls. Seriously guys how many times did we ride the Wild Mouse? It was the girls FAVORITE! Thanks to all the patient adults who rode it 8 million times!
Shad and Tanner after geting wet on the newest ride at the park. Tanner got sprayed in the face almost every time. I thought he might be upset by the end - but he loved it!

4 comments:

Book Girl said...

I'm glad that I just talked with you on the phone and know that it wasn't really 2:00 am when you made this post! You and Jenn late night girls, I wonder where you picked up that trait?

Lagoon looked like a fun time. Kathy is an amazing Grandma - love the cute outfits. She has mad sewing skills.

Should the Tanners feel bad that going to Lagoon is not our tradition? I'll have to think about that. Love and miss you all. G. Lynn xoxoxo

jake and erin said...

Lagoon holds so many interesting memories for me... from sideswiping a pole in a golf cart to summers spent in the campground with Paul Rudnicki. Actually the last time I was in the park I lost my cell phone to an unfortunate incident involving a new ride and a lot of teenagers... I don't really like to talk about it much.

Is the white roller-coaster still alive and kicking?

Lacey said...

Looks like you guys had a blast while here in UTah. I am so glad I got to see you! It was fun catching up! :)

Biased Observer said...

I finally remembered to look at your blog when I'm at a good computer. It's so cute. I still need to email you some pics from when you were here. I'll do it soon. Promise.