In his spare time Jax has been teaching Maggie to wear underwear on her head....awesome. She does it all the time now and just runs around the house trying to get a laugh. Jaxon, of course thinks he is hilarious. Thank you son for sharing the finer things in life with your sister! :)
I suppose that's what older brothers are for.


4 comments:
You have the cutest family, really you do. Thanks for adding my business to your links. It means a lot to me.
I'm sure this is what brothers are for! Too bad you and Jenn didn't have the opportunity to have a brother to help distort your thinking. Reminds me of a picture of Audrey, Tanner and Gary sporting the same type of head gear a few years back!. Hugs and kisses to those cute kids. G. Lynn
Actually, I'm the one who taught Hayden to wear underwear on his head. I thought it was funny. That must be one of my mom defects. The zoo looks like so much fun and I need to be brave like you and break out the paint. The only painting my children have done in the last 6 months at our house is the coloring book kind where you dip the brush in water on paint on prepainted pictures.
Love the new look of your blog! Just keep laughing knowing that someday they'll be great bribe photos. Shea used to put pink underwear on Shaun's head and make him wear a tutu. He turn's beat red when he sees the pictures.
Post a Comment