I have been working recently on putting together a new painting website. I am just in the beginning stages and still have LOTS of work to do before it is complete. Seeing as how I am such a computer genius it could take a while. If you would like to check it out I would love some feedback on the layout etc.
Check it out here if you would like!
By the way - Jennifer, I need you to write my bio for me. I know what info I need in it, but I can't begin to put the words together so they sound decent.
6 comments:
Dude, you are a dork. Can I write that on your bio? According to my computer, you posted this as 12:30 Washington time. If I'm not mistaken that should be 2:30am in Wisconsin. I'm telling mom. I realize you will probably notice I am posting this at 1:45 in the morning so I don't really have room to talk, but dangit, I am your older sister, and someone has to tell you to go to bed.
Actually I'd be honored to write about someone as wonderful as you.
I'd just write that Kelly is a fabulous woman except for the buckskin belly and toejam jelly. I'll say that she likes to puree sweet potatoes, promote Kimberly-Clark products, and once made awesome jeans for a school dance. I might mention that my kids love her more than they love me, and that they are sad I have to do their Halloween make-up instead of their rockin' Aunt. I could say that people should really have her paint their kids' rooms although if she is painting late at night they should avoid trying to keep her awake with stories about Brad Paisley because they will fall on unappreciative ears. I could write a little story about Marliboo, but then in fairness I'd have to write one concerning metal on metal. I could write how she watched The Little Mermaid with me the night before I got married, and how I think about it every time my kids put that movie on. I suppose if I really couldn't think of anything else I could say that she is a wonderful mom, the best sister in the world, and that I look up to her in pretty much every way, but that might just be too boring. Maybe if I threw in that she is tough, and strong, and brave in ways I can only hope to be that would help. I might write that I wouldn't be me without her. I would say that people should buy her art if they have any good sense at all, partly because it would be my job to be a good salesperson, but mosly because it's true. And if people could stand the sappiness, I'd certainly say how much I love her.
Hugs and Kisses from far away-
Jenn
The new site looks great! Easy to follow, simple. That's always nice for those of us who are computer-handicapped. Hope you are all doing well!
Jason
You are the most talented person I know..really!! It looks great, and I need you to move back closer so you can paint my kids rooms!! Also it looks like you had way to much fun in town, I am glad I got to see you, you are a good one! Keep in touch!
I love the black - shows of the pics more. I didn't get the difference between galleries and works at first. Mainly b/c I am a dork. I thought it was your gallery not where you would find a piece of it. Alas. Man, you have the nicest sister in the world - except for that toejam comment. ;)
Love the new website - you are so very fancy as Lia would say. As the mom of two grown women who apparently never go to bed can I just say I cried (so did G. Steve)when I read Jenn's comment - chapter, book - I imagine there are some reading the comment that don't get a few of the inside jokes, but for us it was so very fun and true of course. Love you both, the Mom xoxoxo
WoW!! How do I order one of those bios?
Can I just say...(if not, I'm going to anyway)you are BoTh ridiculously talented and insanely gifted. How fair is it that all of the ability ended up in one family?
- tHe uNder skiLLed, incOmPeteNt cOUsiN (you'd think something could have rubbed off somewhere along the years!)
Now both of you...go to bed!
Post a Comment