Thursday, August 28, 2008

Playing in the PAINT

Here are some pics of the kids playing in the paints the other day. They both really enjoy art projects at the moment - I have no idea if that will stick or not. Perhaps they will reach a point in their lives when they will want nothing to do with painting because it is what their mother loves. As we all know when you are 13 anything that your mom likes is highly uncool, so I suppose it remains to be seen. Of course truly I am hoping they take after Tyler in most areas (you know athletic ability, math skills, organization, general temperament...just to name a few). It would be fun if a love for artwork passed down a generation though I suppose. Who knows....
For now I will enjoy creating masterpieces with them in the kitchen while they still want to hang out with me. :)











No comments: