Lia you are so grown up. Grandpa and I still remember the day you were born. We have loved you from the first moment we saw you. Happy birthday sweetheart! Grandma Lynn
Lia you are so grown up. Grandpa and I still remember the day you were born. We have loved you from the first moment we saw you. Happy birthday sweetheart! Grandma Lynn
4 comments:
Me either! Sigh. I love that little girl (can I even call her that anymore??). She's one of my favorites. LOvE yOu LiA! HaPpY BiRTHdaY!!
happy birthday lia! i love you and miss you.
Lia you are so grown up. Grandpa and I still remember the day you were born. We have loved you from the first moment we saw you. Happy birthday sweetheart! Grandma Lynn
Lia you are so grown up. Grandpa and I still remember the day you were born. We have loved you from the first moment we saw you. Happy birthday sweetheart! Grandma Lynn
Post a Comment