Monday, October 20, 2008

superhero invasion

Jaxon had his friend Nick over to play the other day - after a while they both ended up in costume. Here are some pictures of their exploits, saving the world from crime....or running around in our backyard, whatever..
Even superheroes need lunch, apparently they like mac and cheese! Yummy!
Say cheese for mom :)
Jax(all about the side smile these days), Nick - scared Maggie to death when he came downstairs with this mask on .

2 comments:

tHe HiLL FaMiLy fiVe said...

Alright!! That is it!! You MUST come back home!! The other day I asked Cooper what he was going to be for Halloween and he throws out-Spiderman...uh, wrong...we totally have something else planned, as you know. Apparently, all of the little boys at preschool are being superheros...I did not get that memo. Honestly, he hasn't even been introduced the superhero phenomenon yet...I don't know what I am doing?? This is why we need Jaxon and all of his powers, to be to cool older cousin and show my children what's up in the the world of boy.

Book Girl said...

I can tell that we really missed out not having boys in the house. They are a whole different story - Jaxon does seem to be an expert on superheros. Can hardly wait to hug and kiss that cute boy. Love you tons, G. Lynn