Me, my sister Jennifer, bro. in law Gary
Cooper (my cousin Stacie's son) catching grasshoppers to give to Jenn...
Jenn being excited about the grasshopper offering
Some studly men - (L to R) uncle Bert, my Dad, uncle Keith (is that a dark green suit he's wearing? love you Keith), cousin Josh, brother in law Gary, cousin in law Casey.......and cute Coop down in front!
Cooper and Cannon get some help chasing down grasshoppers from their uncle Josh
aunt Cindy, Stacie, Me, Casey
Such a cute photo of my sis and her hubby!
CrAZY bRIaN - held up by his cute wife Quinette and her sisters Jena, Natalie, and Angie
All of whom are my cousins :)
My mom Lynn and her Aunt Marge
Cute kiddos fascinated by whatever was living in the grass
The row of men again! This time we have added a few. I'll give you the rundown once more -
Cooper and Cannon get some help chasing down grasshoppers from their uncle Josh
aunt Cindy, Stacie, Me, Casey
Such a cute photo of my sis and her hubby!
CrAZY bRIaN - held up by his cute wife Quinette and her sisters Jena, Natalie, and AngieAll of whom are my cousins :)
My mom Lynn and her Aunt Marge
Cute kiddos fascinated by whatever was living in the grass
The row of men again! This time we have added a few. I'll give you the rundown once more - L to R: cousin Spencer, great uncle Reed, cousin Scott, uncle Bert, dad Steve, uncle Keith, cousin Josh, bro. in law Gary, cousin in law Casey, cousin in law Steve, cousin in law Lance, cousin in law Brian, cousin Shawn
I totally agree with Stacie's "all puffed up post" about this picture - what is it with men when they stand in a a row for a photo? :) CUTE! I wish Ty would have been there to join them!





2 comments:
Hey where did this post come from?? Guess I need to look further...
Anyway, great pics...all of them!! Considering the circumstances, the weekend turned out to be such a great time. So nice to see you again, and everyone else. And seriously...could not get enough of MaRGe and JeaN! The cutest darn little old ladys...why didn't I know about them before now?? I could have sat and listened to them aLL daY LoNg!!
We did create some good memories as we remembered Mom didn't we -- I loved our evening with Reed, Valoy, Marge and Gene! What a lively group of folks. They were the best. Cindy Bergen should get a shout out for her hard work feeding the masses. Sad times turned into glad times, a good way to go. The Mom
Post a Comment