Saturday, October 25, 2008

Sunday Morning ROCKS!

Let me share with you a little series of events that took place at our house last Sunday morning.

Tyler was gone to early morning meetings and I was trying to get myself and the kiddos ready for church. I had sent Lia upstairs to get dressed when all of the sudden I hear the Hannah Montana CD blaring from her room at a ridiculously high volume.
SO... I went up to remind her that mom can only handle so much Hannah, and only so loud.
This is what I found - Lia, rocking out on her bed complete with guitar and boots.
I thought she looked cute so I took a picture and went back to getting ready.
I really had a good laugh when I went up a second time....because the volume was yet again getting out of control - and this is what I found....
Two little rock stars on the bed - apparently Maggie didn't want to be left out of the action!:)

And then there's Jax - wondering how he got stuck with this family full of GIrLS!
* Just a side note - I did actually get around to fixing the girls hair for church, I realize in these pictures it is a bit scary. It kinda adds to Lia's whole Janis Joplin vibe she has going though right?

3 comments:

tHe HiLL FaMiLy fiVe said...

Oh my gosh!! Too cute for words!! And really, blaring music?? Already?? Isn't she 6?? That's so teenagery...you guys are in trouble :)

Oh, I would also like to put in my order for some name cavases...
one for Cooper spelled:
C-O-O-P-E-R
and one for Cannon spelled:
C-A-N-N-O-N

I hope you don't think I'm joking!! I'm family, you have to do it for me :) Let me know how much I owe you...shipping included. Oh, I love having such talent in the family!!

laurie coleman photography said...

Such fun pictures! It's so fun to see the younger siblings wanting to emulate(?) their older siblings.

Book Girl said...

Lia is a natural - I wonder why? What a couple of cute girls. I am so looking forward to visitng Wisconsin even if it is 30 degeress below by the time we get there! Love and miss you so. G. Lynn