Monday, October 20, 2008

she's a big girl now

I put Maggie's hair in pigtails for the first time the other day! Tyler and I couldn't believe how old she looked. She is also getting some more teeth, as is apparent by the immense amount of drooling going on. She is so much fun but she seems to be growing up way to fast. :)


6 comments:

Allison said...

So cute!! It was a momentous day in our house too when Abby got her pigtails. It's true it does make them look like big girls!!

Book Girl said...

Why is it that we don't get to see that cute face come through the door at least one a week? She is so adorable, I just want to kiss those cheeks. I know this was a Grandma post - thanks much. Love G. Lynn

tHe HiLL FaMiLy fiVe said...

Hey! I was not aware of this pigtail right of passage. She IS a big girl now!! Seriously, this growing up stuff is going on everywhere. It must to be stopped!!

Jason said...

Hope Maggie has recovered from the "scary mask" incident at the crazy Foreman home... please tell her she can visit again anytime, and no scary masks!

Jason

thehalvs said...

Ah yes, the piggy tail right of passage. Can't believe she's that big. Want to hear something really depressing? I was trying to count how many times I have actually seen Maggie in her whole life. I think three or maybe four. Sigh. So glad we are moving closer even if just for a little while.

Love yer guts
Jenn

L said...

I LOVE her pigtails. It is so fun when you have hair to do! Your girls are beautiful.

Looks like you guys have been up to lots of fun things! I laughed SO hard at the picture of Tyler from Jr High. That is great!!!