Saturday, October 4, 2008

Go Pack Go

So, Kelly writes most of these... but I was told I had to write a bit about my recent fortunate trip to a Green Bay Packers game. And not only did I get to go for free to a Packers game, but I experienced probably the most insanely intense tailgating that anyone has ever seen and got to sit in a Box Suite to watch the game. Needless to say, I was really full near the end... (not drunk like everyone else though). The Packers didn't win, but it was really incredible to see the blessed Lambeau Field and experience the craziness associated with any Packers event. Here are the pictures to prove I was there... notice I have a Coke in my hand, not a beer. :)


1 comment:

tHe HiLL FaMiLy fiVe said...

O.K. Tyler, first of all...you look like a giant standing next to everyone there.
Second, I'm feeling a little jipped in the detail department...Box Suite?? Umm, how? What was it like (never in my lifetime have I seen a suite...what's so 'sweet' about them?) Who are these people you are with? What was so crazy? Was the field really as big as it looks on TV? How's the new QB? What did you eat?... Ha, ha. You share like Casey does, just the facts man.
And, thanks for being the example, although I suppose everybody in Lambeau Field was too drunk to notice you choosing the right :)
So awesome! We're jealous!!