Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Attempting a Slide Show

OK - so this is just a random little slide show...I just wanted to see if I could put one together successfully. I'm new to this whole blogging bit - so have patience!

2 comments:

Bonnie & Marc Wangsgard said...

Hey! I'm so glad you found our blog. I actually was blog surfing a while back trying to see if you were on anyone else's friend list. I just got into the blog thing too so now we can keep in touch a little better. I can't believe how big your kids are getting! May and June Marc will be studying for his board exams. Then in July he starts rotations. But hopefully we will get to visit up in Utah in between. Also, hopefully we will get to come to the LAYTON HIGH class of '98 reunion. (by the way, Tyler's a good sport to help out- Marc has managed to stay uninvolved). Hope all is great.

Allison said...

HELLO! I am so glad we found eachother! I have thought of you many times wondering how you were. Holy cow your family is so ridiculously adorable! It's so fun to be able to see how you guys have been doing. I will be visiting your blog often, but if I want to write you an email what is your email address?