Monday, March 31, 2008

Celebrations!

This weekend was a fun one! I celebrated my 27th birthday on the 30th (thanks you friends and family for all of the gifts/cards/e-mails etc. - they were much appreciated). Saturday we went out to eat and had a little party. The kids love to go out to eat when it is someones birthday, mainly due to the fact that they tie balloons around your head and sing to you in the restaurant. Only for my children would I endure this, but I do because they get such a kick out of it.


Here we are just after the kids got done frosting my cake! They decided twenty seven candles was way to many - so they went with two on one side and seven on the other! Very Cute!

Notice my Green Bay Packers shirt(a gift from Tyler)! I can hear some of you laughing out loud, Kelly in sports apparel? When you live where we do you can hardly help yourself.

On of the best parts of being a mom is receiving homemade masterpieces from your children. Here is my b-day card from Lia, it has a drawing of our family on the front. You'll notice Lily up in the corner! So Sweet! Thanks Lia! I LOVE YOU SO!

On Sunday we actually continued our Easter celebrations since we were traveling last weekend. We had an "Easter" dinner at our friends house and the kids finally got to wear their Easter clothes! A little late - but still fun.

Every year I make these cupcakes and take a picture because I think they are cute. Tyler just laughs that I am quite so proud. I took them to the party yesterday, and now I am posting them! Hmm..... I'm thinking now he will laugh even harder!

Here are the kids enjoying some yummy dinner with their friends.
Thanks April and Jason for a fun party!
Kids in their Easter duds!

7 comments:

thehalvs said...

Hello king family! This is from Audrey and Tanner, and Audrey is typing because she is much faster than T! (Tanner recently accomplished an average of 3 wpm in comp. class- not kidding) Anyways, Happy birthday Kelly! I loved the picture that Lia drew and all of the pics. I wish you guys could be here but we've still been having a lot of fun.

thehalvs said...

Loved your new photos and I must say the favorite was Lia's artwork with Angel Lily above the famiy. The background not the favorite of Tanner and Audrey, they liked previous ones done by Kelly. We miss you all and wish you were were with us. G Lynn

The Cooper's said...

Happy (late) Birthday! Sounds like a fun one! The picture from Lia is darling, I think those are truly the best gifts!

Amy said...

Kelly,

Hey, Amy Shreeve here. I found your blog randomly one day and just wanted to tell you what a cute family you have!

And I love those cupcakes... so cute!

Allison said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KELLY ANN! I am sorry I didn't get to tell you sooner, I especially love Lia's card. She is so big and looks so much like you! I love that she thinks of Lilly, how precious! I hope you had a great birthday.....we are now getting closer to thirty...AAHH!

Melissa Garn said...

Hey Kelly! I was so excited to find your blog today. Your little family is so darling! We have four kids too. Three girls and boy. I loved seeing pictures of your cute kids. I can't believe how much Lia looks like YOU! That is so much fun. Glad things are going well for you.
Melissa Allphin Garn

Kim said...

Hi Kelly! I just found your blog through Mike & Heidi's. I LOVE your easter treats and would be proud of them too! I can't wait to try to make those next year with the kids. TOO CUTE! It's fun to see your cute family!