We went to the kids museum in Appleton today with Lia's friend Jetta her mom Deanna. It was a fun time! We used to go almost every week, but we haven't been in a while so the kids really enjoyed themselves. 
Maggie loved playing in the water! Up until now she has never been big enough to play in the water features - but today she was all about it! Lia spent most of her time painting (I suppose she comes by that honestly). She also enjoys the golf simulator. She claims it is her favorite sport!? Jaxon enjoyed the airplane - he thinks pilots are way cool! Thank you Grandpa Steve! It was good times!
Always good to get out of the house! Especially since there is still a ton of snow on the
ground and spring still seems a long ways off! Oh how I love Wisconsin in the winter!
Maggie loved playing in the water! Up until now she has never been big enough to play in the water features - but today she was all about it! Lia spent most of her time painting (I suppose she comes by that honestly). She also enjoys the golf simulator. She claims it is her favorite sport!? Jaxon enjoyed the airplane - he thinks pilots are way cool! Thank you Grandpa Steve! It was good times!
ground and spring still seems a long ways off! Oh how I love Wisconsin in the winter!
No comments:
Post a Comment