Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Trip to Utah













Maggie and I (Kelly) spent the weekend in Utah. We had a great time. Jenn and I got to enjoy a day skiing with my parents, while Maggie enjoyed a day at Grandma Kathy's house. We also attended Katie's basketball game on Saturday. It was so fun to see her play! Maggie supported the team in her red sweatshirt, so cute. It was so nice to see everyone.







Tyler's brother Chad and his wife Ali just had a baby boy (Trevor) - he was nice enough to come before our trip so that we could see him. Needless to say Tyler was a bit jealous that I got to see the baby and the basketball game.






I got to visit Lily's grave on her birthday. I wish I could visit on a regular basis. What a special place it is. Happy 2nd Birthday to our angel.


Tyler had a fun weekend with Lia and Jaxon. He took them on a bunch of fun outings, ate corn dogs and and pizza, and had a sleepover in the living room. What could be better! He is such a great dad, I'm always so grateful for all that he does.

No comments: