Hi All -
It is generally Tyler who writes these blogs, but today it's me (Kelly). Up to this point we average a blog entry every 6 months. We've noticed that several of our friends are very diligent in their blogging. We love to see photos of their families and hear about their latest adventures in whatever part of the world they find themselves. It is a wonderful way to keep tabs on all of the people we love. So it is now our goal to post an entry every week - we'll see how we do.
The kids are growing and changing so fast it is making our heads spin. Lia is in Preschool at the moment, and can't wait for Kindergarten next year. Jaxon will be in preschool next year, and is really looking forward to that. April will bring Maggie's first birthday and Jaxon will turn four.....Where does the time go???
This weekend I get to go out to Utah to celebrate my mom's birthday. My sister Jennifer is coming in to town as well. It should be great times! The four of us (Mom, Dad, Jenn, Kelly) are planning on doing some skiing - I think the last time we all skied together I was... fifteen maybe. I will be taking Maggie with me, the older kids will be spending a fun weekend here with dad.
I know everyone in Utah is looking forward to seeing Maggie. She has changed so much since her Grandma's/Grandpa's saw her last.
I am excited that I will get to be in Utah for our daughter Lily's birthday. She would have been 2 on March 8th. Unfortunately we do not live in the area, so we don't get to visit her grave as often as we would like. Grandma Lynn does a great job helping us decorate it for each holiday and special occasion, but we miss spending time there. I'm glad I will be there this year. What a sweet angel she is to all of us. She is loved and missed so very, very much.
I also get to catch a University of Utah women's basketball game! Tyler's little sister Katie is on the team, and they are having an amazing season. I can't really mention this part of the trip to my husband. He hates to miss Katie's games, and I know it's killing him that I get to go and he doesn't. He is truly one of her biggest fans.......she has quite a few though, I've noticed. Anyway I'm excited -we'll dress Maggie in red and support the team! GO UTES!
No comments:
Post a Comment