Saturday, March 15, 2008

Happy Birthday Lily

I realized I never posted any pictures of Lily's birthday celebration. We celebrated her birthday, which was March 8th, on Monday the 10th when Maggie and I got back from Utah. It is a hard day in many ways, but we love to look through our pictures and celebrate Lily's short but wonderful life. The kids love to look at pictures of their sister and see themselves holding her. It is a great opportunity for all of us to share what we remember about her five days here with us. Thanks to all of you who remembered her birthday, it means so much to us that you are thinking of her on her special day.
Happy birthday to our angel! We love and miss you so!



1 comment:

Book Girl said...

Thanks for posting Lily's birthday party. Wish we could have been there to celebrate with you. Beautiful flowers in the background! Love you all, G. Lynn & G. Steve