Maggie is getting so old, I can't believe she's about to be one! She continues make us laugh every day! Lia came into the room carrying Maggie in her arms the other day and said "Mom, I just can't keep this baby out of mischief!" -
That's I how I feel most days too! She is quite the busy baby. Trying to keep up with that older brother and sister of hers!:)
Here she has discovered a bag of leftover Easter candy and is going to town on it - wrapper and all. Chocolate drool everywhere!
That's I how I feel most days too! She is quite the busy baby. Trying to keep up with that older brother and sister of hers!:)
Here she has discovered a bag of leftover Easter candy and is going to town on it - wrapper and all. Chocolate drool everywhere!
3 comments:
You guys do such a great job changing your blog and making it fun! I hope life in Wisconsin is treating you well.
Jared Klein and Family
(ohiokleins.blogspot.com)
Hello Kelly and Tyler! I was so excited to find your cute blog! Your children are beautiful! Your little Lia looks like a mini Kelly! So fun! It is fun to keep in touch through blogs; I will come back and bug your often!
Tyler King! Oh my gosh, it's been at least a decade or so! I saw that you commented on York and Jenny's blog, and thought I'd say hello! Your family is so cute! 4 kids, seriously? That is CRAZY! Well, hope ya'll are doing great!
-Jylaire (Cooper) Thorell
Post a Comment