Last Monday we spent the morning hanging out with Grandma Kathy (Tyler's Mom). We had such a great time - the kids enjoyed every minute! Thank you Kathy for always opening your door to the grandkids, they are so happy at your home.
Here's Lia and Tate picking Raspberries. I pulled a raspberry off the vine and in the process managed to squish it a bit. Tate was quick to inform me that you can't be rough with the raspberries or they will get "jammy" right in your hand! Thanks for the tip Tate!


Here Grandma is giving the kids a lesson in roll making. Let me just take this opportunity to say she is well qualified to give lessons. Her rolls are amazing! I'm so glad I captured the kids helping her in the kitchen!


Maggie was thrilled to find out that there were furry critters that call Grandma's house home too! Jim and Kathy are now the proud owners of three hamsters - all of which I think they have somehow inherited from Tyler's little sister Kiley! :) I'm not exactly sure if Jim and Kathy are thrilled about this, but Maggie sure was. Perhaps at some point we should teach her that hamsters don't really say "ruff, ruff"., hmm...
Playing on the swings!

Lia is now a master of the monkey bars and loves to do flips on the swings. I'm pretty sure she is much to coordinated to be my child.
Thanks for a fun day!
2 comments:
It looks like you are having so much fun! I had to smile at your post about Maggie saying "ruff, ruff." When she was at our house, throughout the day she would find different dogs and bring them up to me saying, "ruff, ruff." I think she is so cute!! Can't wait for you to get back!
What a gReaT gRandMa...And I must day she has some very sPeCiaL gRanDKidS! I LoVe those little stinkers!! Truly, they are the sweetest, happiest, kindest kids! I'm so glad we got to spend some time with them!! I got some great pics of your kids...I'll email them.
Here's an idea...if you really think YoU need to go back to Wisconsin...leave them here! :) We'll keep 'em!
Stac
P.S. We on for Friday?? Let us know what ya think.
-
Post a Comment