Thursday, August 14, 2008

Photobucket

4 comments:

HeidiB2 said...

Hey Tyler and Kelly, this is Heidi (Cooper) Blackner, hey I was wondering if someone still wanted to purchase tickets for the reunion is there anyway of still getting a couple? If so will you email me the details on what they could do so they could come. bradyheidi@msn.com P.S. your family is adorable!!!!

Jason said...

Hey guys- I know I live right down the street, but that's okay- I can can still post, right? Camping looks way fun... did Lia catch those fish herself? That's much better than I've ever done! We'll have to all do some camping around here sometime. See ya soon!

Jason

laurie coleman photography said...

loooving the photos! They are so cute and looks like so much fun! I get more inspired to take our kids camping when I see other people's children having so much fun. How was the reunion?

Kim said...

Kelly,
I'm sooooo sad that we missed seeing your adorable kids and Tyler. It looks like you had a great time camping and way more success with the fishing that we did! Can't wait to hear how the first week of school goes :} Be brave.
Love ya,
Kim