Is it just me, or is Halloween getting a bit out of control activity wise? We've had a great week - but I must admit I am a bit exhausted. Here is a glimpse of the Halloween goings on at the King household.
We started the week off carving pumpkins with our friends Adam, Kathleen and little Lena Mangum. Adam and Kathleen made some cool black pumpkins with designs carved into them,
I may have to try it next year.
Ty and the kids stuck to the basics, eyes.. nose ..mouth - done! :)
Here they are hard at work.


For costumes we went with the following.....
Tink

Tennage Mutant Ninja Turtle -(Raphael to be exact)




3 comments:
What cute things! Maggie is stinkin' adorable, boys in super-hero outfits feel so darn tough it cracks me up, and I think that might be the best Hannah Montanna I've ever seen. Love you King kids. Wish I could see you more often. Love ya!
Auntie Jenn
Remind me why these adorable kids were not on our porch trick or treating??? Love the costumes, looks like everyone had a great time. Haloween is such fun - especially when the festivities last a week! Miss and love you all. G. Lynn xoxoxo
Love the kids, the costumes, mostly that Halloween is finally OVER!!
Post a Comment