Friday we went to an Easter party at a parenting cafe in Neenah. It is a cute store/cafe/kids play place. My kids love to go eat lunch there and play with the toys for a while. This particular day they had an Easter story time and painted Easter eggs. It was so fun! Lia loved the Egg project (I think she made twelve eggs), Jaxon played with the trains the entire time, and Maggie just toddled around enjoying the commotion of so many children under one roof.
Lia and Jax eating lunch!

The troops!

Saturday morning started with a visit from the Easter bunny. Apparently the Easter bunny pays attention and knew exactly what Jaxon wanted! Look at that GRIN!
Saturday morning we headed out on a road trip to West Lafayette, Indiana to watch Aunt Katie play basketball. She played Sunday evening at Purdue University in the 1st round of the NCAA tournament. As always it was great fun to watch her play. It is especially fun to watch Tyler at the games. One can almost see his blood pressure rising - he gets so in to it! We did get to go out to dinner together Saturday night, unfortunately I forgot the camera so I didn't get a picture of the kids with Katie. We weren't really planning on going until the last minute - so it was crazy trying to get everything together. We are so glad we decided to go however, it was great to see her!
Here we are in the car....one can almost hear Grandpa Steve singing
....On the road again...Scary!
Jaxon did not want his picture taken at this particular moment, can you tell?
Maggie was such a trooper this weekend as we drug her from place to place. There were a few moments where she had just had it. Here she is completely exhausted and finally asleep in her car seat. Nice dirty face from eating chocolate cookies! Who is her mother?
The kids ready to head down to the pool in our hotel!
Kids - Ready for the GAME!
Here we are at the game. The kids got really into supporting their team! Lia informed us she wants to be a University of Utah cheerleader when she grows up.
GO UTES!

1 comment:
Hey Kelly. I found your blog through Lichelle and just thought I'd say hi. It's kind of fun to be able to catch up and see what's new with everything through these blogs. I'm glad I found yours.
Your kids are beautiful!
Jenny
Post a Comment