Wow! Looks like fun at the EAA! I didn't realize they had so much for kids! I also love your whale pool and dome climber. I was laughing at photos of ALL the screws to put it together! Quite a project. We miss you guys already! Hope you're having fun! See you in two weeks!
All I can say is those pictures look like grandpa in heaven to me! Grandkids AND planes? come on!
Post a Comment
2 comments:
Wow! Looks like fun at the EAA! I didn't realize they had so much for kids!
I also love your whale pool and dome climber. I was laughing at photos of ALL the screws to put it together! Quite a project.
We miss you guys already! Hope you're having fun! See you in two weeks!
All I can say is those pictures look like grandpa in heaven to me! Grandkids AND planes? come on!
Post a Comment